The 2019 WASCOE Annual Convention will be held at the Round Barn Lodge in Spring Green.
Friday, April 26, 2019
57th Annual WASCOE Convention Agenda
Download the agenda here
- Come to learn about your WASCOE Benefits as well as network with your fellow employees!
- Enjoy a delicious and fun dinner and awards banquet with friends!
- Have a blast at the scholarship auction and help raise money by bidding on creative donations!
- Deadline to book your hotel room is Monday, March 25, 2019! Call (608) 588-2568 to book now! Use the code “WASCOE group” to get our rate.
- Deadline to register for the convention is Wednesday, April 10, 2019!
- Where: Round Barn Lodge, E4830 US Highway 14, Spring Green, WI 53588
Rob Fronning, VP Insurance and Commodity Marketing Education, will speak on the latest commodity trends, trade agreements, and what mitigation tools are available to help producers be successful. He will also focus on the new Farm Bill and how it will help producers.
Rob grew up on a small family farm in west central Minnesota and has been involved in agriculture his entire life. After receiving his Bachelor of Science degree in business finance, he entered the world of crop insurance, Ag-lending, and commodity marketing education. Most recently he’s been with AgCountry the last 14 years.
Get your raffle tickets now! Contact an officer or director for more information on obtaining your tickets.
- $20 each; only 300 tickets available!
- $2,000 in prizes will be awarded! Need not be present to win!
- Top prize $1,000; other prizes are $500, $250, $100, $50 x 3.
For more information about the raffle or to get ticket if you are unable to attend the convention, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LUNCH AND DINNER
There are various restaurants in the vicinity of the Round Barn Lodge that you will be able to choose from for lunch.
Dinner will be baked chicken, beef au jus, mashed potatoes and gravy, mixed vegetables, a fresh tossed salad, dinner roll, and coffee, milk, or lemonade.
Dinner is being catered by Prems Meats.
We will be having our annual scholarship auction after the banquet. This is our sole source of income for the scholarship fund, which allows WASCOE to be able to offer the scholarships to our members.
In order to make our scholarship auction a successful event, we need you to donate items that we can auction. Please bring these items with you to the convention, or if you will not be attending, please send them with someone who will be attending.
If you have any questions, please contact Jon Williams at email@example.com.
Download the registration form to mail in your registration for the convention.
Online registration will hopefully be available shortly.
If you have any questions, please contact Jon Beam at firstname.lastname@example.org.